REGISTRATION FOR BUILD AMERICA 2016 IS NOW OPEN!
Build America is the premier Ability Experience event and is the ultimate opportunity to make a lasting impact on your life and the lives of people with disabilities. For every camp and organization you visit, you will witness first hand the abilities of all people; you will build relationships that last a lifetime, and you will experience a true summer camp experience. Build America fully encompasses the mission of The Ability Experience as a selfless act to benefit others. If you are an individual with a heart to serve and believe in the abilities, teamwork, empathy, and integrity of all people, then you have found your service experience. Register now to build hope for the future!
|Build America 2016|
|Crew Training||TBD in Charlotte, NC|
|Orientation||June 15th in Charlotte, NC|
|Week 1||Camp Victory Junction - Randleman, NC|
|Week 2||Camp Wonderland - Rocky Mount, MO|
|Week 3||Rocky Mountain Village - Empire, CO|
|Week 4||Camp Civitan - Williams, AZ|
|Week 5||Down Home Ranch - Elgin, TX|
|Week 6||Camp C.A.M.P. - Austin, TX|
|Arrival||August 8th in Austin, TX|
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Listed below are the registration requirements for Build America. Please read through each requirement carefully making sure that you have compiled all necessary information before starting the online registration process.
- You need to complete each requirement listed below before starting your registration.
- Upon receiving your registration, the Director of Special Events will set up a call to review the expectations of participation.
- The entire process should take less than two weeks from the time The Ability Experience office receives your registration to get you completely into the system.
- A Build America team member may be denied acceptance and/or removed from the roster for any reason at the discretion of The Ability Experience staff.
For questions or more information contact:
Director of Special Events
(980) 318-5385 or firstname.lastname@example.org